Floral Watercolour Workshop
Have always wanted to pick up a hobby and not sure where to kick start? Come join Andflowertales, Kathleen, in this relaxing watercolour workshop! In this workshop, you will learn the fundamentals of watercolour and applying these skills to create your own unique floral designs on cards. Basic watercolour application techniques and blending of different colours will be touched on. Various flowers and leaves will be taught and you will get to bring home your final creation together with the watercolour starter kit provided! Fret not, this workshop is designed to suit participants of all ages. No prior experience in watercolour is welcomed!
$120 / pax
$220 / pair
Hurry! Limited to 5 slots per session!
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US. The following measures have been taken to ensure your safety during the workshop:
- Limit of up to 5 participants
- 1m safe distancing observed in the studio
- Temperature taking and SafeEntry recording
- Studio and tools are thoroughly sanitised before, during and after the workshop
- Strictly no sharing of tools during the session
- Participants who are unwell will be turned away. Arrangements will be made for the workshop kit to be delivered