Been There Done That Frame
This custom built must-have companion of any LIFELOGUE looks exquisite, feels luxurious, and holds on to its LIFELOGUE like its own life.
Made with premium Padauk wood with a gorgeous soft finish, bound by neodymium magnets, MAGNETIQUE puts your LIFELOGUE on display like no other. With no more barriers in between, the result is stunning wall art that you can truly interact with. It nails what the ultimate frame fit for your LIFELOGUE ought to be like!.
- PREMIUM PADAUK WOOD: Made with high quality yet soft wood with rounded corners, it compliments the LIFELOGUE in more ways than one.
- NEODYMIUM MAGNETS: Six strong cylindrical magnets embedded perfectly into the frames snap and secure your LIFELOGUE but stay hidden from view.
- MINIMALISTIC DESIGN: A slim cut and gorgeous soft edge finish doesn't just look sleek, but results in a design that is universal and compliments any type of wall.
- EASY TO INSTALL: With a combination of stickers and magnetic frame parts, this frame is on your wall in no-time. Comes with versatile acrylic glue pellets that can stick on any surface and are easy to remove. No need to drill (unless you want to), and everything you need is included.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 1 Magnet Embedded Wooden Frame Set (16.8" wide) [4 units]
- 4 Screw Sets
- 6 Acrylic Stickers
- Net Weight: 0.2 lbs / 0.1 kg
INSTRUCTIONS (Under 2 minutes)
- Align the contents from the frame pack on the table/floor to get the correct orientation. There are 4 panels to the frame (Back Top, Back Bottom, Front Top, Front Bottom). Also included is the Glue/Screw pouch.
- The panels with drilled holes are the 2 Back panels. You can choose to either put screws or use the given double sided “red” acrylic glue pellets to stick them on the wall.
- The 2 Front panels snap on the 2 Back panels.
- The BEEN THERE DONE THAT logo is on the Front Bottom.
- Glue/Screw ONLY the Back panels on the wall keeping in mind the space needed between them. The poster is 25.2 inches tall.
- Position the poster over the Back panels covering the magnetic sections and snap the Front panels over them so they are securely held.
Voila! You are done.