Jesmonite Earring Workshop
Ever thought of making your own sustainable wearables?
Join us for a creative session with Winnie.W, founder of Gold & Behold as she teaches you how to craft your very own eco-friendly and lightweight Jesmonite earrings!
Gold & Behold is the first in Singapore to make earrings out of Jesmonite and you will be sure to walk away with one-of-a-kind earrings at the end of the session.
In this session, you will learn the basics of Jesmonite earring making from mixing coloured terrazzo specks to assembling the earrings and finally giving your handmade piece a satin finish.
Participants will be able to make up to 12 pairs of earrings. 2 pairs of earrings will be made with guidance during the workshop. Participants will be able to finish up the rest at their own time with the skills learnt.
No prior experience in Jesmonite is needed! Beginner-friendly!
$125 / pax
$240 / 2 pax
Hurry! Limited to 8 slots per session!
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US. The following measures have been taken to ensure your safety during the workshop:
- Limit of up to 5 participants
- 1m safe distancing observed in the studio
- Temperature taking and SafeEntry recording
- Studio and tools are thoroughly sanitised before, during and after the workshop
- Strictly no sharing of tools during the session
- Participants who are unwell will be turned away. Arrangements will be made for the workshop kit to be delivered