Peranakan Tiles Earrings Workshop
Learn the art of modern-day quilling with Singapore’s first quilled jewelry maker. Presenting one of Quilled studio’s best-selling designs, the Peranakan Tiles collection! Learn to make these gorgeous Peranakan Tile earrings in our 3-hour workshop.
This beginner workshop will cover an introduction to the craft, the different quilling tools as well as the various types of paper being used to achieve different designs. Little tricks and personal tips from the maker will be shared too! The class will begin with a guided tutorial on the basic shapes of quilling and participants will attempt them before moving on to making their very own pair of earrings.
All materials will be provided for during the workshop. As a small gesture of giving back to society, Quilled Studio will be purchasing goodie bags from APSN (Association of Persons with Special Needs), prepared by persons with special needs, to be given out to all workshop participants as a light snack!
So, join us to discover the art of quilling!
$128 / pax
$250 / 2 pax
Hurry! Limited to 8 slots per session!
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US. The following measures have been taken to ensure your safety during the workshop:
- Limit of up to 8 participants
- 1m safe distancing observed in the studio
- Temperature taking and SafeEntry recording
- Studio and tools are thoroughly sanitised before, during and after the workshop
- Strictly no sharing of tools during the session
- Participants who are unwell will be turned away. Arrangements will be made for the workshop kit to be delivered