Animal Crossing Paper Windflowers Workshop
Enjoy playing Animal Crossing and planting flowers on your island? Learn how to craft and pot these paper flowers for your home or workspaces from Founder of Papersynthesis, Mabel.
This workshop is curated for beginners. Cardstock paper crafting is relatively new in Singapore. In this workshop, we will be teaching you how to transform a 2D paper to a 3D form using basic paper sculpting techniques. Don’t worry if you have no experience. Just come and enjoy the process of making!
- 3 hours of hands-on workshop
- 1 pot of paper flower (Height: Approx 15cm)
- All materials and tools
$128 / pax
$238 / 2 pax
Hurry! Limited to 5 slots per session!
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US. The following measures have been taken to ensure your safety during the workshop:
- Limit of up to 5 participants
- 1m safe distancing observed in the studio
- Temperature taking and SafeEntry recording
- Studio and tools are thoroughly sanitised before, during and after the workshop
- Strictly no sharing of tools during the session
- Participants who are unwell will be turned away. Arrangements will be made for the workshop kit to be delivered