Craft Sampler - Crepe Paper Daffodils
Explore the world of crepe paper flowers with Eileen of Miss Petal & Bloom! In this mini workshop, you’ll be introduced to the basic techniques of working with 180gsm Italian Crepe Paper. Eileen will guide you through all the steps required to craft 2 cheerful daffodils. You may bring home your handmade daffodils in a cute little pot!
Each participant will receive enough materials to craft 2 daffodils, as well as a small plastic pot with floral foam. Tools will be on loan.
$10 / pax
Hurry! Limited to 8 slots per session!
A min of 2 sign-ups will be required for this workshop to proceed. Registered participants will be offered advance notice in the event of class postponement or cancellation.
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US. The following measures have been taken to ensure your safety during the workshop:
- Limit of up to 8 participants per hour
- 1m safe distancing observed in the studio
- Temperature taking and SafeEntry recording
- Studio and tools are thoroughly sanitised before, during and after the workshop
- Participants who are unwell will be turned away. Arrangements will be made for the workshop kit to be delivered