Creative Journaling - Beautify & Decorate Workshop
LATEST UPDATE ON WORKSHOPS AT PAPERMARKET
WORKSHOPS@PMKTGW P2HA UPDATES as of 7th Sept
We’ll delve deeper into more hands-on journaling fun! You already know your basics; now let’s work on more ways on adding little bits and pieces and beautifying your journal further!
Pre-requisite: Some basic knowledge of creative journaling will be useful but not necessary.
Duration: 3 hours
Participants will get to make the following:
- Your own pockets for your little paper bits
- A fold-out mini-zine – that you can decorate and fill up any which way you like!
- Incorporate them within your double-page spread
Participants are encouraged to have some photos in mind (and in their phones lol) as they will get to print one photo sheet for their journals (depending on the option they choose, they can get up to 2, 4, 8, or a collage of photos but sizes of photos will vary depending on their choice.). This is not compulsory.
Participants will also be provided with a journaling kit
- 1 x dotted grid PaperMarket journal
- 1 x Unipin fine liner pen in 0.2mm (waterproof ink)
- 1 x Kokuyo Dotliner Petite glue tape
- 1 x EXCLUSIVE sticker sheet by little.hecki (specially designed for this workshop!)
- 3 x sticker sets by various local artists (specifically curated for this workshop!)
- 1 x pouch (to hold all these in!)
Participants are also encouraged to bring their own materials, but it will not be necessary as there will be a PAPER BUFFET; a sumptuous supply spread put together by PaperMarket! But just like any buffet, please don’t bring home any extras.
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US. The following measures have been taken to ensure your safety during the workshop:
- Strictly mask on during workshops - 1m safe distancing observed in the studio
- Temperature taking and SafeEntry recording
- Studio and tools are thoroughly sanitised before, during, and after the workshop
- Strictly no sharing of tools during the session
- Participants who are unwell will be turned away. Arrangements will be made for the workshop kit to be delivered