Creative Journaling - Gratitude Journal Workshop
LATEST UPDATE ON WORKSHOPS AT PAPERMARKET
WORKSHOPS@PMKTGW P2HA UPDATES as of 7th Sept
Gratitude journals are one of the easiest and most popular types of journaling you can do, and studies have traced a range of benefits to the simple act of writing down the things for which we’re grateful—including better sleep, a mood boost, and a more focused attitude.
Pre-requisite: Some basic knowledge of creative journaling will be useful but not necessary.
Duration: 3 hours
Participants will learn more about and make the following for their Gratitude Journal:
- Dutch Door
- Double-page spread
Participants are encouraged to have some photos in mind (and in their phones lol) as they will get to print one photo sheet for their journals (depending on the option they choose, they can get up to 2, 4, 8, or a collage of photos but sizes of photos will vary depending on their choice.). This is not compulsory.
Participants will also be provided with a journaling kit:
- 1 x dotted grid PaperMarket journal
- 1 x Unipin fine liner pen in 0.2mm (waterproof ink)
- 1 x Kokuyo Dotliner Petite glue tape
- 4 x sticker sets/stationery by various local artists (specifically curated for this workshop!)
- 1 x pouch (to hold all these in!)
Participants are also encouraged to bring their own materials, but it will not be necessary as there will be a PAPER BUFFET; a sumptuous supply spread put together by PaperMarket! But just like any buffet, please don’t bring home any extras.
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US. The following measures have been taken to ensure your safety during the workshop:
- Strictly mask on during workshop - 1m safe distancing observed in the studio
- Temperature taking and SafeEntry recording
- Studio and tools are thoroughly sanitised before, during and after the workshop
- Strictly no sharing of tools during the session
- Participants who are unwell will be turned away. Arrangements will be made for the workshop kit to be delivered