Embroidery Craft Kit
If you are looking for a new hobby or passion, embroidery/sewing can be good for you. Being able to manoeuvre the thread and needle precisely and creating and following a certain pattern or design definitely helps brain function and build creativity!
It is not only a therapeutic process, for EMBROIDERY CRAFT is perfect for relaxing and creating a piece of embroidery art for your home or office space, or as a gift to someone special.
Specially curated to include quality material and all essential tools to help you get started with EMBROIDERY CRAFT. Learn up to 7 types of stitches in just in one kit. Includes easy to follow step-by-step illustrated guidebook with QR code to scan for on-line E-tutorial.
- 6-Inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop x 1
- Quality Embroidery Fabric x 1
- Keyline Template x 1
- Carbon Transfer x 1
- DMC Thread x 8
- Embroidery Scissor x 1
- DMC needle x 2
- Step-By-Step Illustrated Instruction Guide x 1
- Includes QR Code For E-Tutorial
- Kit (apprx. 32 x 20 x 6.8 cm)
- Instruction Guide (close A5)
ADD-ON 3 HOUR WORKSHOP SESSION FOR JUST $30!
- Top up $30 to attend a hands-on workshop to receive expert guidance and instruction here
- Workshops are only for participants who have purchased the Embroidery Craft Kit
- This workshop will be held at PaperMarket Raffles City B1-27
- Participants MUST bring along the purchased kit along in order to attend the workshop