Feather Paper Headdress Workshop
Have some fun with us creating this beautiful autumn-inspired paper feather headdress - perfect for role-play!
In this workshop with Dawn Papier, children will learn to craft their headdress from a variety of autumn-inspired paper colours, through some cutting, glueing and painting.
Imaginative and role-play helps children express themselves in a healthy way and empowers their creativity - and we can’t wait to see what our students come up with.
This workshop is suitable for children aged 5 and up. (Safety scissors will be available and if your child is not ready to use the scissors yet, do inform us in advance and our teachers will assist with pre-cut feathers.)
$45 / pax
$80 / pair
Hurry! Limited to 5 slots per session!
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US. The following measures have been taken to ensure your safety during the workshop:
- Limit of up to 5 participants
- 1m safe distancing observed in the studio
- Temperature taking and SafeEntry recording
- Studio and tools are thoroughly sanitised before, during and after the workshop
- Strictly no sharing of tools during the session
- Participants who are unwell will be turned away. Arrangements will be made for the workshop kit to be delivered