For The Love Of Letter Writing Workshop
In this digital age, slow down and rediscover the beauty of letter writing. Spend a slow morning over the art of brush lettering and good company with Dawn Papier x doraho.
During the workshop, you will be guided through the fundamentals of letterforms (lowercase) with a brush pen and learn how you can create a beautiful art piece, a letter to yourself or your loved ones with simple floral illustrations and wax seal. You will also learn how to fold an envelope using a single sheet of paper with the Japanese technique of Origata, which does not require any scissors or glues. And how to style your envelopes.
Brush Lettering Kit includes: Brush Pen, Sumi Ink, Guide Sheets, Vellum Cardstock, Wax Seal
Workshop is suitable for ages 12 and up, with no brush lettering experience required. Please come with a drafted letter or a quote prepared.
$95 / pax
$180 / pair
Hurry! Limited to 5 slots per session!
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US. The following measures have been taken to ensure your safety during the workshop:
- Limit of up to 5 participants
- 1m safe distancing observed in the studio
- Temperature taking and SafeEntry recording
- Studio and tools are thoroughly sanitised before, during and after the workshop
- Strictly no sharing of tools during the session
- Participants who are unwell will be turned away. Arrangements will be made for the workshop kit to be delivered