Hand Lettering Tote Bag Workshop
Bring your creativity and enthusiasm to learn! Both left and right-handers are welcome.
Children are welcome to join as long as they are able to learn independently alongside adults and take formal instruction. Parents are welcome to sign up together with their child to learn. Participants will learn the basics of hand lettering under Lisianne’s guidance and her specially developed hand-lettering worksheets. Using this as a starting point, participants will then learn to conceptualize, draw and refine their own sketch under Lisianne’s guidance.
Participants will learn the techniques to replicate their sketch beautifully on their customised tote bag, which they will be able to take home.
All materials, tools and equipment necessary will be provided and gifted to participants upon workshop completion.
Note: participants are to bring to the workshop a word or short quotes in mind to create their final art piece.
Lisianne Chan / www.lifelettering.com / Instagram: @lifelettering
$93 / pax
$168 / 2 pax
Hurry! Limited to 8 slots per session!
A min of 2 sign-ups will be required for this workshop to proceed. Registered participants will be offered advance notice in the event of class postponement or cancellation
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US. The following measures have been taken to ensure your safety during the workshop:
- Strictly mask on during workshop
- 1m safe distancing observed in the studio
- Temperature taking and SafeEntry recording
- Studio and tools are thoroughly sanitised before, during and after the workshop
- Strictly no sharing of tools during the session
- Participants who are unwell will be turned away. Arrangements will be made for the workshop kit to be delivered