Japanese-Inspired Stamp Carving Workshop
Learn how to make your own rubber stamps inspired by the Japanese culture in this workshop with Drool Stamps' in-person demonstration and detailed step-by-step guidance! This workshop is friendly for complete beginners and stamp-carving enthusiasts who are looking for specific guidance to improve your craft.
About the instructor:
Rachel Ma graduated from Nanyang Academy Of Fine Arts (NAFA) in 2015 with a Diploma in Design and Media, majoring in illustration. Her love for illustration and making things collided when she discovered the world of rubber stamp-making. Over the years she has held several stamp-making workshops and worked with clients such as Chanel and National Library Board. You can follow her creative endeavors at @droolstamps on Instagram.
What will be covered in this workshop:
- Introduction to all the tools used for stamp-making
- How to transfer your design to the rubber
- Carving techniques for stamp-making using a precision knife
- Tips and tricks to print your stamps
- Ways to use your stamps
Each participant can bring home their own 1-3 handmade stamps, a carving kit inclusive of all the carving tools, ink pads and a stamp design template plus a limited edition Drool Stamps handmade stamp each.
$129 / pax
Hurry! Limited to 6 slots per session!
A min of 2 sign-ups will be required for this workshop to proceed. Registered participants will be offered advance notice in the event of class postponement or cancellation.
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US. The following measures have been taken to ensure your safety during the workshop:
- Limit of up to 6 participants
- 1m safe distancing observed in the studio
- Temperature taking and SafeEntry recording
- Studio and tools are thoroughly sanitised before, during and after the workshop
- Participants who are unwell will be turned away. Arrangements will be made for the workshop kit to be delivered