Jesmonite AC100 Starter Kit
A fantastic introduction to the Jesmonite range of products, this AC100 starter kit contains everything you need to get started.
Jesmonite AC100 is a water-based composite material used to make decorative moulded objects. It is safe to use and contains no solvents or VOC’s.
Perfect for a beginner or those keen to explore Jesmonite further, you will find everything you need to make 4 to 6 trinket trays, including pigments, re-usable silicone moulds, and step-by-step instructions guiding you through each stage.
In each Starter Kit pack, you will get:
- AC100 Kit
- 2 x Silicone Moulds
- 3 x Pigments: Bright Yellow, Bright Red & Blue
- 2 x Mixing Sticks
- Pair of disposable gloves
The weights for the powder and liquids are roughly 850g powder and 250g liquid, this is enough material to produce 4 squares or 6 hexagon trinket trays.
We recommend sealing and waterproofing your artworks with our non-toxic food grade beeswax sealer, especially if you are planning to use them as coasters. You may get our thick silicone moulds specially designed for casting Jesmonite coasters.
If you are planning to make terrazzo patterns, you will need to get our set of coarse and fine sandpaper.
- Superior cast and glass-reinforced mouldings
- Solvent-free & no VOC’s
- Fire resistant
- Easy to use, adaptable material for all moulding applications.
- Suitable for decorative cast objects, mould cases, wall panels.
- Supplied with a range of ancillary products including glass reinforcements, pigments, fillers, and control chemicals to adapt the material to the widest range of applications.
- The ultimate chameleon material – can replicate virtually any surface, colour, or texture.
- The natural colour is an off white/cream
Please take note that you will need a weighing scale to accurately measure the amount of material you need to use, which is not included in the kit.