Jesmonite AC100 Kit 17.5kg
Jesmonite AC100 is a water-based composite material used to make decorative moulded objects. It is safe to use and contains no solvents or VOCs. It can be cast and laminated using our unique Quadaxial Glass.
Jesmonite AC100 Liquid should be used within twelve months and Jesmonite Base should be used within nine months from the date displayed on the packaging.
- Superior cast and glass reinforced mouldings
- Solvent free & no VOC’s
- Fire resistant
- Impact resistant
- Easy to use, adaptable material for all moulding applications.
- Suitable for decorative cast objects, mould cases, wall panels.
- Supplied with a range of ancillary products including glass reinforcements, pigments, fillers, and control chemicals to adapt the material to the widest range of applications.
- The ultimate chameleon material, can replicate virtually any surface, colour, or texture.
Kit sizes range from 3.5kg to 3,500kg. See the product list for the full range of ancillary materials compatible with AC100.
Due to the heavy weight of the product, there is a $15 surcharge included in the price of the kit. Free Shipping will not apply for this item.
*Choose store pickup to receive credit refund for shipping surcharge