Marble Style Coaster Workshop
Do you always get mesmerized with the beautiful swirls of marbles? Come and learn how to make your very own Marble Style Coasters using Jesmonite with CHOKMAH's instructor, Joyce. You will be taught on the amazing properties of Jesmoniteand how to work with it using techniques such as colourmixing, pouring and casting. At the end of the workshop you will bring home 2 pieces of your own handcrafted coasters!
• Open to all –regardless of age and art knowledge or experience. However, children below 8 years old will require adult supervision.
• Clean, non-toxic, fast drying and eco-friendly. Safe for everyone and the earth!
• 1.5 hrs duration and you can take home the coasters you create at the end of the workshop.
$78 / pax
Hurry! Limited to 6 slots per session!
A min of 2 sign-ups will be required for this workshop to proceed. Registered participants will be offered advance notice in the event of class postponement or cancellation.
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US. The following measures have been taken to ensure your safety during the workshop:
- Limit of up to 6 participants
- 1m safe distancing observed in the studio
- Temperature taking and SafeEntry recording
- Studio and tools are thoroughly sanitised before, during and after the workshop
- Strictly no sharing of tools during the session
- Participants who are unwell will be turned away. Arrangements will be made for the workshop kit to be delivered