Of Crowns And Wings Workshop
In the land of fairies, are you a Dark Lord or White Angel? Allow your imagination to take you on this adventure with us - Who would you want to be today?
This workshop with Dawn Papier will teach you step by step on how to make your own paper crown with pop-out paper gems, as well as design your own cardboard wings. Wings Students get to paste, paint and assemble exciting pop-out paper gems.
Imagination and role-play helps children express themselves in a healthy manner, empowering their creativity - Join us and earn your wings!
This workshop is suitable for children aged 6 and up. Paper templates will be provided. Students get to make and bring home their very own crown and wings.
$75 / child
$140 / pair
Hurry! Limited to 5 slots per session!
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US. The following measures have been taken to ensure your safety during the workshop:
- Limit of up to 5 participants
- 1m safe distancing observed in the studio
- Temperature taking and SafeEntry recording
- Studio and tools are thoroughly sanitised before, during and after the workshop
- Strictly no sharing of tools during the session
- Participants who are unwell will be turned away. Arrangements will be made for the workshop kit to be delivered