Bookbinding - Stab Binding Kit
This kit will give you a better understanding and appreciation for hand-bound books that transcends across time periods and cultures. You can create an additional decorative element on your notebook by using 5 types of STAB STITCHING pattern.
Fall in love with STAB STITCH and start your journey to making your own journaling books with custom paper stock for sketching, water colour painting or calligraphy.
Enclosed in the kit are premium quality papers hand-selected. Each kit is specially curated to include all the material and essential tools from 2 bone folder paper creasers (straight & curve) to fold, crease, score or burnish. Taper shape wood handle awl and quality waxed thread prevents tangle while stitching. Learn to stitch along with step-by-step graphic illustrated instruction guide.
- Machine Pre-trimmed Premium Paper x 80 sheets
- 300GSM Cover Wrap x 1
- 5 Types of Stab Binding Hole Pattern Guides x 1
- Pre-drilled Holes For Stitch Patterns Practise x 5
- Bone Folder Set (Straight & Curved) x 1
- Round Wooden Handle Awl x 1
- Needle x 2
- Bulldog Clip x 2
- Flat Waxed Polyester Thread x 1
- Step-By-Step Illustrated Instruction Guide x 1
- Includes QR Code For E-Tutorial
- Kit (apprx. 32 x 20 x 6.8 cm)
- Instruction Guide (close A5)
- Top up $30 to attend a hands-on workshop to receive expert guidance and instruction here
- Workshops are only for participants who have purchased the Bookbinding - Stab Stitch Kit
This workshop will be held at PaperMarket Raffles City B1-27
- Participants MUST bring along the purchased kit along in order to attend the workshop