PaperMarket Presents: Paper Craft Challenge!
Show off your creativity and work your scrapbooking magic in the month of June! PaperMarket is proud to present our first ever Paper Craft Challenge, sponsored by PIXMA!
Pick up a supply pack and get scrapping!
How well can you design a hexagon photo display? Choose from 3 themes and get cracking! Each supply pack costs $15 and will come with a hexagon wooden display, 2 pieces of patterned card stock, a pack of embellishments and ribbons!
Are you cute centric?
All about the florals?
Ready to start your crafting engine? Wait! We have some sweet news!
Present your receipt at PaperMarket Raffles City and get 3 photos printed for free with the Canon Pixma TS9170 Photo Printer! Photos printed must be used in your final project.
Kids can also join in the fun!
How will you decorate your mini marquee letter? Supply packs will contain a mini marquee letter of your choice (while stocks last), 3 types of washi tape and 2 pieces of patterned card stock.
How do I submit my design?
- Post your completed project on Instagram with the hashtags #PMKTCraftChallenge and #PIXMAPrintsBetter before 30 June 2018, 2359H to qualify for the challenge. Tag @PaperMarketSG and @canonsingapore as well!
1. Overall design and aesthetics
2. Creative use of materials provided
Top 3 winners in Adult and Junior categories and 5 merit mention winners will be selected based on votes received. Shortlisted entries will be posted online on 3 July to 10 July 2018. An announcement of winners will be posted on 11 July 2018 and winners will be notified by PaperMarket with further instructions on prize collection.
Terms and conditions:
1. This challenge is open to Singaporeans and Singapore PR. Employees and relatives of employees of PaperMarket Pte Ltd will not be allowed to participate
2. Design Lifting (Copying wholesale) automatically disqualifies.
3. Each design entry should be original with credit mention given if inspiration is largely drawn from other published designs.
4. Limited to one entry per person
5. PaperMarket reserves the rights to all designs submitted and may without seeking further permission, publish and reuse visuals and projects for promotional purposes.
6. PaperMarket reserves the rights to final decision on prize winners, online voting results.